Monday, August 30, 2010

This past week

Here are just a few pictures from this past week. I hope they make you smile!

Evie in her cute vintage dress from my cousin, Kirsten.



While we eat dinner, we usually put Evie in her carseat between us. She loves watching us eat, so she's usually quiet. During this particular meal, I think she was telling us that she didn't want to be in her seat anymore.



The Cute Cousins



Evie loves pulling Hannah's hair, but Hannah asks for it!



When Evie woke up from her nap, we found all these marks on her face. Our guess is that she slept face down on her hands.



With my little girl before church



This is a totally random picture, but I've been very excited about using dried beans this week. I usually buy them canned, but I decided that it will be cheaper and healthier if I soak and cook them myself. While it does take some extra work it is so worth it. Right now I have cooked black beans and chickpeas in the freezer, and I have lentil soup cooking in the crockpot!

1 comment:

  1. Until I saw these pictures I didn't realize how much Hannah and Evie look alike! They could be sisters! The one where Evie slept on her hands makes her face looks like Everett's. I'm taking him to his eye dr.'s appointment tomorrow. We are hoping for good news.

    ReplyDelete