Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Mmmm... Naan
Chris and I celebrated Valentine's Day over the weekend (thanks to Sandy and Jon for babysitting), but I still wanted to make a special dinner on Valentine's Day. I decided on Indian food, mostly because we love it, but also because Chris had bought me a curry simmering sauce from Trader Joe's for Christmas and I really wanted to try it. And you can't have Indian food without naan, so I thought I'd make my own. The end result was really good, but the process left much to be desired. Chris came home to a wife with flour in her hair, furiously trying to roll out thin pieces of dough while smoke consumed the house and the fire alarm was going off. He very patiently opened all the windows in the house and gave me a kiss which made it all better. Happy Valentine's Day, Everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It looks beautiful!
ReplyDeleteHmmm, now I want some indian food too! So you're saying the Naan wasn't worth the trouble?
ReplyDelete